Korg MicroKEY2-49 Compact Midi Keyboard
KORG’s Natural Touch mini keyboard has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between a 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configuration to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There’s no need to install a driver; just use your preferred music software (or install any of the applications provided with microKEY), connect it to your computer and start playing right away! The second generation of microKEY now supports easy connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning – USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- microKEY-25: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons microKEY-37/49/61: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift buttons
- Octave Shift
- microKEY-25/37: -4 – +4
microKEY-49/61: -3 – +3
- microKEY-25: USB Type B (x1)
microKEY-37/49/61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Power Supply
- USB bus power
- Power Consumption
- Less than 100mA
(W x D x H)
- microKEY-25: 395 x 131 x 52 mm/15.55″ x 5.16″ x 2.05″
microKEY-37: 565 x 139 x 54 mm/22.24″ x 5.47″ x 2.13″
microKEY-49: 709 x 139 x 54 mm/27.91″ x 5.47″ x 2.13″
microKEY-61: 850 x 139 x 54 mm/33.46″ x 5.47″ x 2.13″
- microKEY-25: 0.65 Kg / 1.43 lbs.
microKEY-37: 1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY-49: 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY-61: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Included Items
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OS
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS8 or later