D’Addario ECG24 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Strings, Jazz Light, 11-50
One of D’Addario’s best selling flatwound sets, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D’Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce.
- At a Glance
- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension.
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050