D’Addario ECG23 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Strings, Extra Light, 10-48
One of D’Addario’s best selling flatwound sets, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D’Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce.
- At a Glance
- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension.
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .020, .028, .038, .048