Conrad Götz Agape 98AP 4/4 Size Violin
The series is inspired by the christian tradition. The Sound of AGAPE is clear, straight and strong in mid-range frequencies.
The AGAPE Violin-series impresses with a modern Rosewood Fitting, silver Master Fine-Tuner for E-String and an Aubert Bridge. All Violins are equipped with Thomastik Dominant Strings.
The robus varnish allows the usage of METROPOL Violins in outside and inside environments.
- The Violin convinces with modern Rosewood Fitting
- Fine tuner: silver Master Fine-Tuner for E-String
- Bridge: Aubert Bridge (French Model)
- Chinrest: versatile i play with Götz Milano chinrest
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant Strings with modified E-String
- reddish-brown, shaded varnish that tolerates sunlight without distorsion of sound or instrument
- thin hand-varnished layers with high gloss finish
- Accentuation of violin-top wood characteristics
The quality of the Violin:
- The #98 is the best selling student model since the 1960s
- Light flamed back and sides
- Gradient annual rings of violin-top wood
- Thoroughly crafted surface topography of top and bottom as well as ribs, neck, scroll and purfling