D’Addario EZ940 85/15 Bronze 12-String Acoustic Strings, Light, 10-50
Combines 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze, delivering a bright tone that accommodates a variety of musical styles. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation, perfect for any level of acoustic player.
- At a Glance
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string guitars
- Softer tone and easy bending
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .022/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .040/.018(p), .050/.026(w)