D’Addario EZ890 85/15 Bronze Acoustic Strings, Super Light, 9-45
Combines 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze, delivering a bright tone that accommodates a variety of musical styles. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation, perfect for any level of acoustic player.
- At a Glance
- D’Addario lightest gauge of acoustic strings, minimal tension for playing ease
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045.