D’Addario EPS170 ProSteels Bass Strings, Light, 45-100, Long Scale
ProSteels are one of D’Addario’s brightest and most corrosion resistant strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted “Piano tone” steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
- At a Glance
- One of D’Addario’s brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh