D’Addario EJ46C Pro-Arte Composite Classical Strings, Hard Tension
Hard tension – popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection.
Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
- At a Glance
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410, .0370 Basses .029, .036, .046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh