Conrad Götz Contemporary 125FCT 4/4 Size Violin
CONTEMPORARY Violins create new ways and performance. The Violin-series is open for modern interpretation. Minimalistic design in best quality.
The CONTEMPORARY Violin-series impresses with a modern design in black and silver. The Violins are equipped with an extra flat ebony chinrest for a versatile play and Thomastik Dominant Strings.
All Violins are hand-varnished in a reddish-brown shade. The varnish ist resistant and easyto preserve.
- The Violin is equipped in a modern design with the colors black and silver
- Chinrest: extra flat ebony chinrest for versatile play
- Bridge: Original Götz bridge with ebony-supported E-String
- Götz “Bean-Shape” pegs in ebony
- Fine tuner: black Götz precision fine tuner for E-String with silver tuning screw
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant Strings, highly responsive and long lasting
- Reddish-brown hand-varnished
- Closed varnished surface with matt finish
- Resistant and easy to preserve
- The #125F is the recommended quality grade of der Violinseries CONTEMPORARY
- 10-20° angle flamed maple
- Evenly distributed gradient of annual rings on top
- Fine flames on neck, side and scroll
- Diligently crafted surface topography incl. thoroughly carved f-hole contour and surrounding surface
- Specification-crafted ribs, neck, scroll to less then a milimeter
- In detail thoroughly crafted purfling