Conrad Götz Metropol 108MET 4/4 Size Violin
The Violin-series METROPOL stands for a classic cultural tradition in the modern-urban world. The METROPOL Series is the diligently crafted combination of both. The Violins are perfectly balanced in tone. This Violin-series impresses with traditional and elegant design and configuration.
The ebony fitting with Parisian Eye on tailpiece and pegs gets supplemented by Götz Stradivari chinrest with gold-plated screws, a high-grade Götz bridge and a black E-String master-fine tuner. All Violins are equipped with Thomastik Dominant Strings.
The Violins of METROPOL Violin-series have a traditional 15-layer hand-varnished finish. The varnish impresses with an Antique-style darkbrown color with modern strong reddish highlighted shades. Wood characteristics on the top are visibly conserved. The bottom flames are diligently accentuated by the varnish.
Configuration of the Violin:
- Ebony fitting with Parisian Eye on tailpiece and pegs
- Chinrest: Götz Stradivari chinrest with gold-plated screws
- Bridge: High-grade Götz bridge (German model)
- Strings:Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Fine tuner: black E-string master-fine tuner (original Götz Finetuner)
- Antique-style darkbrown color with modern strong reddish highlighted shades
- Traditional hand-varnish (southern Germany)
- Accentuated bottom flames
- Visible conserved wood characteristics
Quality of the violin:
- Fine flamed back and sides
- Nicely flamed on neck and scroll
- Carefully elaborated surface topography of top and botton
- Specification-crafted ribs, neck and scroll
- In detail thoroughly crafted purfling