D’Addario EXP44 Coated Classical Strings, Extra-Hard Tension
Extra hard tension, optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone.
D’Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on advanced machinery. The ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the silver-plated copper wrap wire which is then wound onto a multi-filament core. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated silver-plated copper classical strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a “new string tone” that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- At a Glance
- D'Addario's heaviest tension classical set
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- EXP Coating provides 3-4 times longer string life
- Extra Hard tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 Basses .030, .036, .047