D’Addario EJ44LP Pro-Arté Lightly Polished Composite Classical Strings, Extra-Hard Tension
Pro-Arte lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, great for recording!
- Exclusive multifilament core material
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 Basses .030, .036, .045
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh