MESA/ Boogie Switch Track Buffered & Dual Isolated ABY Switcher
- MESA/Boogie Switch-Track Buffered & Isolated ABY Switcher
• Minimum Operating Voltage: 9VDC
• Nominal Operating Voltage: 9.6VDC
• Maximum Operating Voltage: 12VDC
• Typical Current Draw: 100mA @ 9VDC
• DC Adapter (Optional): 2.1 x 5.5mm Barrel Plug, Negative Center
• Weight: 1.00lbs (454g)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.75 x 3.75 x 1.90inch (121 x 96 x 49mm)
• Switch Height (not included in the above “H” value): 0.68inch (18mm)
The Input is buffered to prevent signal loss due to increased loading when both amplifiers are engaged. Both Outputs are transformer isolated for consistent tone and provide unbalanced or balanced signals for longer than normal cable runs. The “B”Ouput’s Ground is default-lifted to eliminate Ground loops.
The switching (including phase) can be triggered at the unit itself for Pedal-Board mounted applications or remote controlled via Midi Program Change (or Control Change) commands sent from a Midi Controller in scenarios that require the ABY be located at the amplifiers or in a larger Touring Rack setup.
Other valuable features include an “always on” low impedance Tuner Out jack, a Ground Lift switch for isolating the A Output (B is always isolated), a Phase invert switch (which is also Midi controllable) for the “B” Output’s Phase relation to the “A”Output, Midi In and Thru Din jacks and a Midi Preset (Program) Store button. Two on-board Footswitch Buttons offer A/B and A+B/Mute.