By placing your request to purchase products and/or sign up for our services from the Company and/or continuing to use or visit the Company’s website, you agree that we may store, process, disclose and use data collected from you for the purposes of processing your request and delivering your products and/or services.
Collection of Personal Data
In order for us to provide you with our products and/or services and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we may need to collect relevant personal data from you either manually or through our website. The personal data collected by us may be in the form of but is not limited to name, gender, date of birth, marital status, nationality, race, identification card/passport details, occupation, employer, business details, home address, bank account details, home phone number, mobile number, credit card details, bank details, email address, emergency contact details, parents and/or guardian details, or any other information as we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time in connection with your commercial relationship with us.
Sources of Information
Your personal data has and/or will be obtained from the following sources, where applicable, or such other sources which we may see fit from time to time:
As the accuracy of your personal data depends largely on the information you provide to us, kindly inform us as soon as practicable if there are any errors in your personal data or if there have been any changes to your personal data.
- Information provided or submitted by you through, among others, as applicable, Marketing Events Form, Survey Form, Online Form, Enquiry Form, Student Application/Registration/Withdrawal Form and Parent/Student Consent Form;
- From your usage of our website and any other information you post on our website, social media, email or otherwise sent to us;
- As applicable, publicly available or publicly accessible information; and
- Such other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us prior to and during the course of our contractual or pre-contractual dealings with you.
Purposes of Processing
The Company process the personal data that you have provided to us for the following purposes, where and if applicable, including but not limited:
- To communicate with you;
- To inform you of our products and/or services;
- To respond to your queries;
- To send you promotional material;
- To process applications for and the provision of the company’s products and/or services;
- For administrative purposes;
- For our internal record keeping;
- For feedback and enquiry purposes in relation to the products and/or services offered by us;
- For marketing purposes and research purposes; and/or
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Disclosure of Information
The Company does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide and/or disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
We shall take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personally identifiable information transmitted.
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a legitimate instruction from a competent or government agency;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- Pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
- Our lawyers, accountants, auditors, consultants or professional advisers;
- To any scholarship and/or student loan providers, organisations and/or institutions, in relation to the music courses offered by us;
- Any related companies, subsidiaries or companies with common directors and shareholders of the Company, including those established in the future;
- Our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
You may choose to stop receiving direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications and/or you can update and correct your personal data anytime by contacting us via email email@example.com or call 603-77273333.
Correction of Personal Data
You may at any time make a written request to the Company to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and the Company shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
Bentley Music Sdn. Bhd.
Wisma Bentley Music
6th Floor, 3 Jalan PJU 7/2,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Dept : Electronic Data Processing Department
Tel : 03-7727 3333
Fax : 03-7726 3328
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By publishing this policy, we shall deem our customers and/or students have already been notified.